Sunday, October 12, 2008

No matter


No matter
(Nayguel Cappellari)
AT RACHEL
Do you know?
Do you really know?
You are, in the whole world, the most important thing to me.
You are and you always be.
I, my honey, love you above all.

No matter how many waves we will have to jump.
No matter how many times we will have to fight out to see the sunrise.
No matter, everything, exacly everything will happen.
And I, my love, love you. And I love the way that you do happen.

I would like to love you.
I Would like to kiss you.
I would like to give out your tears
and give to you a bear hug.

I, my sweet baby,
I will steal you.
I love you, my pretty. And you,
you are the most important thing in the whole world.

1 comment:

Camila said...

Se tentar sentir um poema em Português é complicado, imagine em Inglês? Uma língua que não domino...
=D
Depois tu podia traduzi-lo pra mim, heim?!
Os post de baixo são ótimos... em especial o da saudade. Tocou fundo.
Beijos